Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week makes Total Fitness a unique facility. The Total Fitness gym has 4600sq. ft. of open design gym area. Large windows provide natural light and fresh air when weather allows. All of the equipment is clean, well maintained and up-to-date. Our members are courteous to others and are encouraged to clean the equipment when they are finished using it.Most importantly, the open gym design promotes interaction between our staff and members, allowing advice and encouragement to flow freely in a positive and friendly atmosphere.
Parking is never an issue at Total Fitness. Our large parking area can accommodate 50 vehicles. Handicap parking is right outside the entry door, with no steps to hamper entry. Biking to the gym? Lock your bike in our bike rack that is visible from the front door.
We have a full line of cardio and weight lifting equipment including:
- ARC Trainers
- Recumbent bikes
- Smith Machine
- Cable Machine
- Full line of Olympic Free Weights
- Punching bag with gloves
- Balls, Pilates mats, Yoga mats – blocks – bolsters – straps, and other specialized equipment
We have a 613 sq ft classroom complete with full length mirrors. The classroom also has a 36” DVD Screen and player so you can bring your own exercise DVD, or take advantage of our library of DVDs to use at your convenience 24/7. Check out our class calendar for class times and descriptions. Equipment for classes is provided free of charge, so don’t fret if you forgot your yoga mat!
- Lockers to rent or use on a daily basis for personal items. Bring your own lock.
- Showers and changing rooms for your convenience. Bring your own towel.
- Power snacks, energy supplements and water is for sale at the front desk as well as our Total Fitness line of clothing and water bottles.
- A friendly staff to add a smile to your day or helpful advice or assistance when you need it.
- Bring your own towel or pay a small fee for our in house towels.
- Our Cybex Cable Crossover machine allows you to work your whole body from many different angles from one machine. With a simple change of the pulleys or handles you can quickly and smoothly target many muscle in a short time.
- Our Cybex Smith Machine is a self-spotting machine that enables you to train with heavy weights and demanding exercises, but in a safe manner without the need of a spotter.
- Our Cybex Arc Trainers are a combination of a climber, hiker, and skier machine which allow you numerous workout combinations. The unique motion works the muscles and not the joints so it allows for a greater calorie burn than the competition.
- Our Precor Ellipticals offer a low impact, variety rich workout. It is a highly effective cross training activity that is viable for anyone from beginning exercisers to elite athletes.
- We have 3 different kinds of treadmills, each with their own strengths and advantages. All which have cushioned decks for joint comfort and they all offer many preprogrammed workouts to challenge your cardio needs.